You are of course interested in whether it will be safe to pay for video lessons on WBC platform.
Yes, it is Safe!
Because we work through the secure international payment system Stripe.
We do not store customer bank card information about.
What is Stripe?
- Stripe is an international system for secure online payments using plastic cards.
- Stripe acts as an intermediary between the buyer and the seller, who makes payment safe from the point of view of information security.
- Stripe solves all card payment problems, including storing card data, recurring payments and withdrawals to your bank account.
- Stripe system features high payment processing speed and security
- WBC uses Stripe for payment methods: Visa and Mastercard.
- You can receive money from your customers from anywhere in the world.
Yes, Stripe meets international security standards with PCI Level 1 certification. This is the highest level of certification available in the payment industry.
Stripe has a very high reputation in the world of Online business, primarily because of its high reliability and security, as well as due to its good documentation and ease of integration with sites.
No, it is enough to have a valid plastic card (debit or credit) Visa or Mastercard.
No, WBC does not store any user banking data. All data is entered in the window of the Stripe widget embedded in our website, transmitted by the Stripe system in encrypted form (using the AES-256 block encryption algorithm). After that, WBC receives a response about the successful transaction and the user subscription is activated.
We assure you, not only the WBC. According to the manufacturer of the system, currently Stripe is used by more than 100,000 companies. Among them are representatives of Internet commerce, service companies, charity organizations, and payment platform sites. Examples? Facebook, SAP, Kickstarter, Udacity, TED, unicef and many more.